1. Judging from the length of my recovery period from Monday’s late night return trip from Nashville, I am a 90-something woman trapped in a 30-something body. Because SWEET MERCY I need some naps.
3. Veronica has a real knack for noticing and then articulating the subtext of a conversation. But then I already knew that.
4. If your five year-old boy has a friend over for the afternoon, I highly recommend taking them to the carwash. Because GOOD GRIEF, PEOPLE, THAT CARWASH MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN A ROLLER COASTER.
Seriously. You’ve never seen such excitement.
And when I had to drive back through the carwash because all the dead bugs didn’t come off of my front bumper the first time around, you would have thought I’d installed an endless fountain of chocolate in the backseat.
I think they even high-fived.
5. These crackers are a treasure.
I recommend eating them with some red pepper hummus from the Jason’s salad bar.
And a little asiago cheese sprinkled on top if you’re feeling sort of adventurous.
You can thank me later.
6. The Dove Awards are tonight at 7 central time. And our friend FryDaddy has three nominations in two categories. He will probably kill me for even mentioning it because he’s all humble and stuff, but still. I thought the internets would want to know. And you can get the broadcast information right here.
I believe that is all.