1. Volunteer at some sort of clown convention.
2. Attend some sort of clown school.
3. Dress up as some sort of clown.
5. Stick my head out of a dressing room and say, “Hey! This two is way too big. Could someone grab me a zero?”
6. Ask my husband if we can wear matching shirts.
7. Quit loving Popeye’s fried chicken.
8. Call a radio station to request “Red, Red Wine.”
9. Eliminate yoga pants from my wardrobe.
10. Refuse a hug from that sweet five year-old down the hall.
11. Wish that Andy wasn’t on “The Office.” Because, you know, he’s gold.
12. Choose fruit over chocolate.
13. Write a skit.
14. Perform in a skit.
15. Recruit others to participate in a skit.
16. Lose touch with my forever friends.
17. Wish I wasn’t Southern.
18. Turn down a chance to take a trip with my hubby.
19. Stop feeling deeply, profoundly grateful whenever I read I Timothy 5:15-17.
20. Look at a plate of mashed potatoes and say, “You know, I don’t really care for starches.”
What about you?