– I do not, as a general rule, enjoy baking, but I like the idea of being a mama who has tasty treats on hand when the kids on our street are playing together in the afternoons. That’s why I was tickled – TICKLED, I TELL YOU – to see recipes over at Picky Palate for Chewy No-Bake Cookies and Cream Bars and Chewy No-Bake Nutter Butter Bars. I can’t wait to try them.
– Jennifer has written a lovely post about the fact that changing diapers is about way more than just changing diapers. So, so good – and such an encouragement to moms with small children.
– Nester has done some really fun no-sew upholstery treatments with fur. Well, with “fur.” Totally kicky.
– For whatever reason, this assortment of photographs (taken by a whole host of super-talented people) on Ree’s photography blog just blew me away. I have a different favorite every single time I look – but right now I’m leaning toward the picture of the mountain. But I love the picture of the little boys on the bench, too. And the poppies. I adore the poppies. (See? I have a problem.)
– I am officially crazy about Chopped All-Stars on Food Network (ever since I discovered it last week on the plane), and I was so happy to discover that the host, Ted Allen, is writing recaps of each episode on the FN site. I think it’s such a blast to watch super-talented chefs perform (and excel) under those crazy conditions. Are any of y’all watching?