How Great Thou Art

“But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed.” – Isaiah 53:5

Comments

1. May Easter happiness, peace, and hope! be yours always.

God Bless you my BooMama bloggy friend!

2. I saw this last night. Seriously? Amazing.

Thanks for reposting.

Happy Easter!

3. Jennifer Payton says:

Love your blog!! last night’s performace was amazing. thanks for sharing !

4. AMAZING!
    Blessed and Happy Easter to your family !

He is risen!

5. Holy shoot!!! That was amazing! I’ve got goosebumps and tears!

6. That’s Easter! Thank you! I need this after my Easter Tantrum :) http://livewithflair.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-easter-tantrums.html

7. Samantha says:

Have you been over to Heather’s blog? I remember how instrumental you were in helping that sweet family a few years ago, so I thought of you when I read the tragic news. I know all of us in blogland have heavy hearts for them.

8. trixiefan says:

I saw this too. Amazing! Happy Easter to you and your family!

9. I cried with her at that. Beautiful.

10. I’m. A. Mess.

That, my friend, is worship.

11. Kelly in Carrollton says:

goodness. this is all over fb and the internet today. finally stopped to watch it here with you, friend. so glad i did. all praise to the Father!

12. onamiller says:

Thank you. That filled my heart..

13. Amen to that! Have a wonderfully Happy Easter, Sophie!!!!

14. oh heavens. i was doing the ugly cry last night while watching.

Jesus, how great You are.

15. How beautiful!! Easter blessings to you and yours.

16. Allison B says:

Oh my….the little one in my tummy did backflips for that one! A little in-utero praise to the King!

17. That’s one of my favorite songs. Thank you for sharing it with me!

18. WOW! THAT GIRL CAN SANG! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

19. Wow! That was amazing! We had spent the weekend at Leadership Training in Christ with the grandbabies and that was the perfect capper on the weekend. Thanks!

20. jennifer says:

Simply amazing!!

21. Happy Easter, Sophie!

22. What’s up Ms. Sophie!! I NEVER comment on blogs…but seriously! I actually watched this on television and every hair was standing on my arms. My two year old was tossing toys and I was frozen thinking of Sundays in church as a child when hymns were front and center. There are lot of things that are different about us, I’m in my early twenties and African-American, and don’t listen to Carrie Underwood or any other country artist…but I do LOVE me some Jesus and at this very moment I am convinced that nothing else matters more! Keep sharing and writing and I’ll keep reading!

23. Heather In Michigan says:

WOW! She really nails it at the end, doesn’t she!? Beautiful!

24. Beautiful… Gave me chills and tears at the same time. That is one of my all-time favorite songs and I love her voice. I had not seen this. Thank you so much for sharing. I love it!

Happy Easter! He is Risen!!!

25. Dana Orsbun says:

They tore it up!

26. Jennifer says:

Now that was “having Church” on stage !

27. Brought tears to my eyes…cause our God is soooo great!