I’ve Watched This Way Too Many Times…

…but oh my word – I CANNOT WAIT for football season.

(link via sweet Carol)

Who will you be cheering for this fall?

Comments

1. The Wake Forest Demon Deacons!!!!!! go deacs!

2. Me too!!! Geaux Tigers! (don’t hate) :)

3. Love it! Love it! Hail State!!!!!

4. Shannon says:

Raised next door to y’all – bleeding purple and gold GEAUX TIGERS!!!

5. Shannon says:

Sooooie! (Of course.)

6. Maroon and White all the way!

7. You know I’m rooting for my Ole Miss Rebels, but I’m *almost* equally rooting for the Bulldogs! Great commercial. Ole Miss has a fist-pumping, heart-pounding one out now, too!

8. Auburn tigers!! War Eagle!!

9. Susan in Indiana says:

Purdue Boilermakers! BOILER Up!!!!

10. Wisconsin Badgers! I am a northern girl (now living in Houston) born and raised in America’s Dairyland!

11. I am a Bama Fan through and through. Roll Tide Roll! Second on my list are my hubbies beloved Wisconsin Badgers. As long as they never play each other, we’ll be fine.

12. Jeannie says:

Virginia Tech HOKIES!!!!!!!

13. Girl – this made me cry…. my girl leaves for State in four weeks.

14. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pig sooie!!!!

15. War Eagle!!
    We watched part of a rerun today of Ala vs. LSU. Need football season soon.

Hope to meet you at the Lifeway event in B’ham in Sept.

love your blog and the podcasts.

16. On, on, U of K!

17. The Mean Green of the University of North Texas. We open a new football stadium with a new head coach and hopes of winning at least four games. :)

18. Gig ’em Aggies!!!!!

19. GO GATORS!!!!!!!

And, because both my daughters are Baylor grads and we spent a ton of money for them to go to school in Waco:

SIC ‘EM, BEARS!!!!!!!

20. Louise in NE OK says:

Oklahoma Sooners all the way!!!

21. That would be my Aggies! WHOOP;)

22. Boomer Sooner!!!!!

23. Terrie Cash says:

Florida State! Florida State! Florida State! Whoooooooo

• The Seminoles of Florida Staaate!
      F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E !
      Florida State, Florida State, Florida State.
      Whoooooooooo!

24. Texas Tech Red Raiders! WRECK EM TECH!!

25. Go, Okra ! Delta State !!

26. Hi, Nicole! I’m a UNT alum, too! Was up in Denton this week, and stadium looks great!!
    But I also love A&M, Bama and OU. Go figure…
    Can’t stop dreaming about college ball Saturdays!

27. GO VOLS! 

28. Waaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr Eagle!!!!!

29. War Eagle! Last season was magical, not expecting a repeat, but still love my Auburn Tigers!

30. I’m a Gator Girl through and through, but love all my SEC schools! July is always the hardest month for any football fan, back in Florida we would always have a lonely tailgator party about this time of year. We can’t wait for football season, and have already started planning out which games we’ll make it back to the swamp to this year.

Go Gators!!!

31. Texas A&M Aggies!!! Gig’em!!

32. war eagle, baby!

33. Keri Always says:

Born and raised, proud Marching Band alum, graduating class of June 1993…

Always have and always will yell “WAR EAGLE!!!”

I’m very excited about football season. This time of year, I start telling the kids to warm up their voices so they can yell without straining them.

34. Goooooooo Dawgs, SIC EM, WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Georgia Bulldawgs!

35. Go Hokies! Oh college football, how we love thee.

36. Cathy Dennis says:

Alabama Crimson Tide

37. Maroon and White all way…Go State!!!

38. THE University of Alabama!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

39. Gig’em Aggies! Whoop!

40. Cant wait for football! Ill be cheering for the Auburn Tigers! War Eagle!!!!!!
    And since I live in Waco, Ill also cheer for the Baylor Bears!

41. If you ain’t a Gator, you’re Gatorbait!!!! But we are equal opportunity football watchers in our house. Our family travelled to South Bend for a game last year. This year we are going to see Joe Pa at Penn State. Maybe we’ll go and ring a cowbell next year!! :-)

42. Boiler UP!

43. MIZ-ZOU Go Tigers!

44. Margaret says:

Roll Tide Roll!!!

45. Go Bulldawgs!!!!!

46. LSU Tigers all the way baby!

47. Love, love, love my Dawgs! We secured our season tickets just last week, after thinking for 2 months we weren’t going to be able to get them this year. I am a happy girl!

48. Boise State!!! Go Bronco’s!!! I LOVE our non-BCS blue field playing boys!

49. Cindy Mc says:

MSU Bulldogs all the way!!!!

PS I was there during the filming of the promo. You’ll be pleased to know Chris, Vick and Charles were all great to work with and very polite.
    When I told Carol her little redhead was in it, she didn’t believe me. Can you imagine? :-)

50. Isn’t it the best? And I am completely biased of course…but that is ONE adorable little red-head! :)

Go Dawgs!! (We are counting the days!!)

Love you!

51. Love me some burnt orange!! Hook ’em Horns!!

52. WAR EAGLE!!! We know this season won’t be a repeat but love those tigers!
    Also pulling for the East Carolina Pirates for my girls and son-in-laws and try to pull for the UGA Bulldogs for my sweet hubby. Sometimes that is tough!

But I love me some college football!

53. Whoop! Gig em Ags!