A Free Treat For Yourself Or Somebody Else

I meant to post about this earlier this afternoon, but then I got very busy making a big pot of black beans and folding clothes while I watched The Amazing Spider Man.

That last thing? I know. It’s like I don’t even recognize myself anymore.

On top of that, I didn’t realize that there is a giant lizard in this particular Spider Man installment, so as a person who has a borderline phobia where scaly textures are concerned, I have been challenged to the very core of my being. I may require therapy.

But that’s not what I wanted to tell you. Because I have news that is much better than anything I could ever share with you you about giant lizards.

photo ScreenShot2013-02-04at95803AM_zpsfd300646.png

The Kindle edition of Melanie’s book is ZERO DOLLARS today on Amazon.

FREE AMERICAN DOLLARS, my friends.

I don’t have any idea how long it will be free, so if I were you I’d GIDDY UP and download a copy.

And if you’re thinking, “Oh, I won’t be able to download it – I don’t have one of those fancy Kindle thingies,” don’t forget that Amazon has free Kindle apps that you can install on just about any device: iPhone, iPad, Macbook, PC, Android, a box of KFC – the possibilities are endless.

Hope y’all have had a great weekend!

p.s. I just found out that the Sparkly Green Earrings ebook is also free at BN.com today – so if you have a Nook, you’re in business. (Thanks, Mary, for letting me know!)

Comments

1. Thanks for the heads-up – just got it! Can’t wait to read it.

2. Jeannette says:

I already read the hardcopy and given it away. So, now I have it on my Kindle.

3. How exciting! I already have the book… but I think I need it again. : )

4. Cyndi says:

I had already laughed out loud several times by the time I got to about page 3. Your book is a treasure!!

5. Christy says:

Thanks for sharing!! What a cool tip =)

6. Thanks for sharing… And you weren’t the only one watching strange movies tonight. I watched Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer. I NEVER watch scary movies. This one was so good I couldn’t help myself. Now I am afraid to go to bed, though. Think I need to grab me a sterling silver fork to protect myself! (must see movie to understand that last comment.) Anyways, goodnight and welcome to the new week. Amy

7. JennyJoT says:

YAY! Thanks so much for letting us know. I GOT it! :)

8. Yay it works in Canada too! You just have to follow an extra link. Thanks Sophie!

9. Brenda says:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

10. Cathy Santerre says:

I ordered it yesterday when I found out it was free. I am shocked to say I can’t put it down. For any moms or grandmothers out there I highly recommend it. Way to go Melanie. You have hit a home run with this one! I LOVE it!

11. Amy in PA says:

Just downloaded it on my phone – thanks for the tip!! I love me some Big & Boo Mamas!!

12. I adore that book!

13. Leslie in GA says:

Thanks for info about the book, saw it on my sister in laws page and got it on my Kindle sounds so cute…
    Thanks.

14. My graduate school budget is so excited about this right now:)

15. Amber says:

Thank you so much for the heads-up! Of course I’ve been wanting to read it but have been too busy procrastinating. But this is perfect because I’m gonna need something to distract me tomorrow morning while my 2 year old baby girl has a “minor procedure.” Like my brain even registers the word minor when there’s general anesthesia involved. So yes, a distraction will be most welcome. Thank you!

16. Thank you for letting me know!! :)