I’m Not Here Because I’m There

Hey y’all –

After I mentioned The Blacklist in yesterday’s post, I watched the first episode. And I think it’s safe to say that I am hooked.

I’m so hooked, in fact, that I wrote a post about it for Ree’s blog.

I know it’s early in the season, but I really do think that The Blacklist holds all sorts of promise. Provided, of course, that you’re into spy-ish stuff. And government-y intrigue. And whathaveyou.

Happy Wednesday!

Comments

1. Lauren Kelly says:

Oh my gosh!!!! Fun story, our family actually knows the lead actress in Blacklist, Megan Boone. My Mom’s boss is Megan’s mom!!!! She did amazing, the whole cast is amazing!!!!!! Can’t wait for next week, has me hooked!!!! :)

2. I read your blog on Ree’s page and this one above. I agree. The Blacklist is intriguing. I usually don’t give new shows a shot, as I am skeptical about investing “all” my time I have to be broken up with later when the show doesn’t make it, but my husband and I are all in on this one!

3. Rachel Harrelson says:

Missed The Blacklist, but hope to see it next week. Have a great hump day:)

4. anotherlisa says:

i was afraid from the promos, that it was going to be a cheesy tv incarnation of silence of the lambs. so far, not at all.
    the twists with the husband were well-written; i usually see those plot devices coming!
    and who knew pretty-in-pink bad guy james spader could be cast as another arrogant bad guy. he seems more smarmy than menacing, but maybe they’ll let him off the leash as the season progresses.
    off to PW to read your take on the pilot!

5. Rachel Harrelson says:

Love your book. Can’t put it down. I laugh then I cry. Great story!

6. I never like these kind of shows. I play on facebook and crush candy while my husband watches shows like this on tv! But, I really liked the Blacklist. I hope it doesn’t get cancelled now that I am committed to it.

7. Just watched the Blacklist and I loooooved it. I can’t wait to see where this show goes!

8. Joe Stephens says:

Can I just say,,, this is the most enjoyable reading I have ever enjoyed,,,. God bless you Dear Boo, and thank you for letting your light so shine! (Matt 5:16)

9. As always you put a smile in my day. And if I knew where to send them I would get you a new cream and a black shirt because I understand that kind of crazy. Of course you know it is sitting in that “last place you ever look”

Best!
    Lina

10. I’m already trying to figure out the link between Keen & Red & have come to the conclusion that he must be her father. There is no other reason for his interest in her and long time fascination. It will be on my MUST WATCH list this season!

11. Loved it! One of the best shows I have seen in awhile.

12. Terrie Cash says:

My husband and I watched the Blacklist last night. The scene where I just knew her husband was going to die I decided I didn’t like the show. A few scenes later when the main charter showed what she was made of, I loved the show. I am not sure what that says about me, but I’m hooked.

13. Karen Ward says:

Oh The Blacklist…love, love, love it! Can’t wait for next week!

14. Oh oh OHHHHH. I’ve already watched it twice and don’t have the heart to delete it from my DVR. (What an odd form of hoarding.) No one does smarmy better than Spader!