The Big Boo Cast, Episode 35

Well, I’d planned to get this podcast up last night, but State’s baseball game with Georgia went to 10 innings, and by the time it was over (after 11pm, mind you), my nerves were far too frazzled to do any sort of editing and uploading and etc. I had to start a new book just to wind down and have any hope of falling asleep, and yes, I’m all too aware that I have some co-dependency issues when it comes to the Mississippi State Bulldogs.

This is not exactly a new development.

ANYHOODLE.

This podcast is hodgepodge (well, let’s be honest – all of them are), and we cover a big ole variety of unrelated topics: my incessant cough, Melanie’s home improvement goals, the end of the school year, and my new job as a personal assistant to an 11 year-old. It was all good times and big fun.

You can click here to listen. Or here. You can even listen right here (I just realized that we could do this a couple of months ago, and I think it’s a convenient listening option).

Or, as always, you can subscribe on iTunes if you’re feeling particularly fancy.

Hope y’all enjoy it!

Comments

1. My husband is all about the 24. Back in the day I was a big fan. I’m a little battle worn at this point. I will say, it’s terribly tragic that Aubrey thinks Jack is dead and has gone and married someone far less attractive. As always, thanks for posting the podcast y’all. Always such a fan of hearing your conversation. It’s like you’re inviting us to listen in on a phone call…and that’s creepy but you know what I mean!

2. Ann in Maryland says:

Hurrah! Can’t wait to listen!

3. Ann in Maryland says:

Just listened to the podcast, thanks so much for posting it! I’m with you and Melanie — for me, the science fair was just something to get through. But here’s hoping that Caroline wins hers! Go for it, Caroline!

4. Jenessa S says:

I can’t even tell you how happy a new podcast makes me. I’m a compliance attorney and read financial statutes and regulations all day (it is just as dry and boring as you might think, and then some), and love when you have a new podcast up for me to listen to! Makes my day so much better! Thank you!

5. 2 things about farmhouse sinks: water splashes a lot, a really lot, because of the depth. I find it very messy. Also, they are so deep that it’s uncomfortable when washing dishes—stooping over is hard on the back. try it out in a showroom if you can. looks good better than it’s practical. in my opinion anyway.

6. Teresa says:

It was totally delightful! Made my commute home much more enjoyable!!

7. Oh YES!! Happy day! Can’t wait to listen.

8. Alliosn says:

Please do a podcast about Hazel and Piper and Mabel. I’m sure it would be hilarious.

9. Lydialou says:

I adore your podcasts. It’s like we are all together and talking about our day. You both make me laugh! I even throw in my two cents worth even though no one can hear me. Well-just my dog who is a very good listener! About bathroom remodeling-we recently had to replace our 12 year old toilet because the manufacturer no longer stocks replacement parts. What?? A toilet is a toilet. Right? Wrong. We had to purchase a new one and it was not cheap. We ended up paying almost $300 and I’d doesn’t even put the seat up and down. But I will say one thing-it is an amazingly great flusher! And science fairs? I am a retired teacher/principal and doing one at the very end of the year must have been dreamed up by some really cranky teacher who sees it as one more way to tighten the screws on children and show how powerful she(oops or he) can be. Give me a break!!! And Sophie-go see your doctor and get an inhaler. I coughed for 6 weeks and the inhaler helped immediately. Did you know you can actually pass out from coughing too much?? Yikes! I have a friend who did that and broke her wrist when she fell to the floor.
    Looking forward to your next podcast!!!