In lo, this 60th episode of our little podcast, we cover a wide range of topics: beach life, skin care favorites, pet peeves, summer plans, and what preferences we have when it comes to speaking in front of people.
We also talk about summer plans (or lack thereof), including my upcoming trip to NYC (“ALEXANDER HAMILTON – just you wait, just you wait”). I believe there’s also a minute or two in there when we talk about summer memories of yore, including bare feet on hot pavement. SIMPLER TIMES.
Or, as always, you can subscribe on iTunes if you’re feeling particularly fancy.
Just FYI – here’s where you can get more info on the products / places we mention (these aren’t affiliate links – just regular ole links):
– Boys in the Trees: A Memoir – by Carly Simon
– Giddy Up, Eunice – by, well, me
– Skinceuticals Overnight Moisturizer for Dry Skin (Mel uses this one)
– Skinceuticals Overnight Moisturizer for Combination / Oily Skin (I use this one)
– The slide at the Nanes clubhouse (the internet is a wonder, y’all – I can’t believe I found this)