Earlier today Melanie and I decided to try to record a podcast, and lo and behold, our schedules cooperated. Then, on a whim, I texted our good friend Travis Cottrell to see if he could join us, and when he said that he could, I’m pretty sure that I heard some angels sing.
Or maybe that was just Hazel barking at the UPS driver. Regardless, it was a moment.
So. We discuss our thoughts about conveying tone in texts, the latest on Melanie’s kitchen (complete with a coffee bar update), and then we cover a wide range of ground with Travis, including our favorite moments of 2016.
Also, in keeping with the theme of our delivery-heavy holiday season, Hazel barks a good bit. I’m just as sorry as I can be about that.
Or, as always, you can subscribe on iTunes if you’re feeling particularly fancy.
Just FYI – here’s where you can get more info on the products / places we mention (these aren’t affiliate links – just regular ole links):
– We didn’t mention this, but we for sure want to remind you. :-) The Big Boo Box from Hummingbird Farms – it’s our favorite! (use the code BIGBOO26 and get the whole collection for $49 + free shipping)
– Neil Diamond singing “Hello”
– A little background on Hamilton, just in case you’re wondering why anyone would get obsessed with it
– Leslie Odom, Jr. is crazy talented
– “In the First Light” by Travis Cottrell, who is also crazy talented (Mel and I both adore this song, and it’s even more special because Travis sings it).
Merry Christmas, everybody!