Okay first of all Melanie has some internet issues on this podcast – she cuts in and out at times – and while the (lack of) internet service is unfortunate, I will say that she mines her inconvenience for some comedy gold. BE WARNED, AT&T. We also talk about our ongoing efforts to eat better and exercise more, and as you will hear we are just as thrilled as we can be about all of that.
Also on this podcast: some thoughts on the Grammys, foods we crave the most, how I found myself in an unspoken treadmill competition last week, my obsession with SEC women’s basketball, and Melanie’s elaborate skin care routine.
Then we tried to talk about books but I couldn’t remember the names of the books I’ve read recently so we’ll pick up with that topic next time.
You can also listen on Stitcher.
Or, as always, you can subscribe on iTunes if you’re feeling particularly fancy. We’d be honored if you’d leave us a review.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
Here’s where you can get more info on the stuff / products / places we mention:
– Prince tribute featuring The Time & Bruno Mars (not for kids – just FYI)
– Carpool Karaoke with “Sweet Caroline” (side note: Melanie was not pleased)
– Carpool Karaoke with Bruno Mars (there’s a little bit-o-language)
– “Freedom 90” by George Michael
– “I Hate Everything and Everyone” – a hilarious blog post by Katherine at Grass Stains
– Church Street Coffee in Birmingham (home of the Breakup Cookie)
– SEC Network – it’s our favorite
– Samford Legacy League Luncheon in Birmingham on Thursday, February 23rd (Melanie is speaking)
– “The Bird” by The Time (not really a family-friendly version)