As is our usual tendency, Melanie and I recorded this podcast without anything even remotely resembling a plan. We talked about all sorts of stuff, though: Thanksgiving, Christmas, college football, TV, beauty products, and Melanie’s preoccupation with a youthful eyebrow.
I had no idea that a youthful eyebrow was even a thing. Suffice it to say that I got me an eyebrow education.
Also, I had my microphone too close to me, so occasionally there is some popping. I’m just as sorry as I can be. But if there weren’t at least one technical snafu per podcast, it wouldn’t be us. Or I guess it would be a professional version of us, and I think we all know that we don’t really operate that way.
Edited to add a few links that Mel and I mentioned:
- SoDelta candles (my friend Lea Margaret’s candle company – they are divine)
- Thimblepress (loved her prints at Mistletoe Market)
- Priscilla Shirer’s new book, God Is Able
- Little Black Sheep by Ashley Cleveland (Mel mentions this book)
- Tres Mignonne (my new favorite style blog – and you’ll fall in love with Abby and Casey)
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless (have mercy – the brush on this mascara is a wonder)
Hope y’all enjoy it!