Here are a few things that I’m enjoying this week.
- Chris Tomlin’s latest CD – Love Ran Red – came out this past Tuesday, and I cannot stop listening to it.
It’s absolutely beautiful – so worshipful – and on some level it reminds me of the first time I heard his Arriving album and thought, My goodness – this Chris Tomlin fella is talented.
- One of the sponsors at Allume was Mary & Martha. They actually provided breakfast for us last Friday morning, and I remember thinking that the containers they used for oatmeal and fruit were especially cute. Well, earlier tonight I was looking around their website, and I discovered that in addition to all of their tableware stuff, they have great-looking paper goods that are so perfect for taking meals and treats and whatnots to neighbors and friends. I cannot figure out how to link to anything on their website (because I need to pick a consultant, apparently), but I can show you what I saw in the catalog. And then you can go find it if you are so inclined, because DARLIN’ PLUS.
- This post of Melanie’s made me laugh so hard.
- Annie wrote a guest post over at She Reads Truth today, and it is great food for thought. I know that I’ve linked to She Reads Truth before, and just in case I wasn’t perfectly clear before, let me say this now: I LOVE WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I love their intention, I love their perspective, I love their graphics, I love THE WHOLE THING.
- So y’all know that one of my ongoing goals in life is to look as much like Maude as possible. I’m a fan of wide-legged pants, long cardigans, flow-y t-shirts, etc. and so on and so forth. Well, when I went to Louisiana back in the spring, my friend Tracey wore this super-soft cardigan that looked to be made of clouds. And possibly angel wings. And I was all, “WHERE, WHERE DO I FIND SUCH A THING?”
As it turns out: Nordstrom.
I bought one earlier this summer when they were on sale, and then I hung it in my closet and wondered if it would become a deeply meaningful part of my life once the weather cooled off.
The short answer is Yes. Yes, it has.
It can work as a robe or a sweater or a cover-up or whatever you need it to be. It is the softest item of clothing I have ever owned and I plan to spend many more falls and winters enjoying all the warmth and comfort it offers.
So, given all of that, I just wanted to pass along the info. They’re not on sale right now, so I’d probably wait it out a bit since I am stubborn, but it comes in regular sizes and plus sizes and it might just change your whole life.
I mean, what’s not to love about wearing a cloud?
Hope y’all are having a great week!